Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you choose to use any contact form on the website, the information you submit will be both sent to Kindergarten administrators as well as being stored on the website.
We uses Google Analytics to measure activity on our website.
This information is aggregated and doesn’t identify you personally. It includes:
- your IP address
- the search terms you used
- the pages you accessed on our site and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this site
- your operating system (e.g., Windows 10, Mac Mojave)
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chome , Safari)
- other things like your screen resolution and the language setting of your browser
Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
If you would like to opt-out of any of Google Analytics function visit these currently available opt-outs for the web.
What rights you have over your data
If you have submitted a contact form on this website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.