Our playgroups are as much fun for parents as they are for children.
They combine parent support with a positive, wholesome playgroup experience.
- Monday 9.30am – 12pm
- During school term times
Wellington City Rudolf Steiner Kindergarten
10 Davis Street, Thorndon, Wellington
- Children from birth to 3 and their parents (caregivers)
- The playgroup is open to all families whether interested in pursuing Steiner Education or other programmes.
For your child
Our age-appropriate, unpressured programme supports the development of:
- senses and motor skills
- concentration and impulse control
- friendship and accomodation of others
- oral and manual skills
Our low-key, homelike atmosphere offers a playgroup environment to:
- observe how your child learns and grows
- share the journey with other parents
- build friendships
Please contact Louise Cole for further information about our playgroup or visit us.
If you would like to know more about our kindergarten, please click here.